Monday, September 29, 2008

Some of my favorite news sites.

There is always two sides or more to a story. This election you can hear views on the right and on the left. Than there are those so called impartial views or people. Many believe that the three standard networks ABC, NBC and CBS lean left. Even if you don't think they lean left it is important to get your news and information from more than one source. This election it is extremely important to make an educated vote. The future state of our country and tax implications for our children and grandchildren rest on the results of this election and this so called bailout.

Here are some of my favorite news sites that are alternatives to CNN, Fox and Drudge.

Newsbusters I was a fan of factcheck.org but lately there facts have not been factual.

Human Events

Newsmax


To get the Libertarian view I read World Net Daily

I also like to watch the polls I follow the usuals Zogby, Rasmussen, Politico and Real Clear Politics. I did not provide links but all can be easily found if you search them on Google.

I read both the Union Leader and the Concord Monitor to get left and right views from Newspapers I also read the Eagle Times to get my local news. To read about Obama from his home State I read the Chicago Tribune.

Quote of the Day "“Information is a source of learning. But unless it is organized, processed, and available to the right people in a format for decision making, it is a burden, not a benefit.” William Pollard

Cathy


No comments: