Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tony Snow

Tony Snow passed away yesterday. When I heard the news I was saddened more than I thought I would be. I somehow thought that he would beat his cancer, he had such a great outlook on the whole ordeal. I use to listen to Tony Snow when I lived in Illinois. Tony Snow was a great human being and a man of character, even if he did not agree with someone or like some one he always treated them well. As far as human beings are concerned he outclassed 99.9% of them. I will miss him and the way he lead his life. If more people strive to live life as he did the world would be a much better place.

If you have not read any of his works you can view them on Jewish World Review.com. You can also google Tony Snow to learn more about this incredible human being.

Quote of the Day "Every one of our greatest national treasures, our liberty, enterprise, vitality, wealth, military power, global authority, flow from a surprising source: our ability to give thanks. "
Tony Snow


Cathy Peschke


No comments: