Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Teacher Union Facts

Before voting get the facts about the New Hampshire Teacher Unions. Teachers Union Facts is a project of The Center for Union Facts.


Today I went to vote with both of my children in tow. Right off the bat I was faced with a woman pushing me to write in George Caccavaro and in the end stated George is "for the kids." I knew right than that Jim had no chance as the education machine even in the small town of Croydon and SAU 43 was hard at work. I was not at all surprised to find out she worked for the schools. Jim spoke out about fiscal responsibility the night before at a the P.T.O. meeting at Croydon School. Of course teachers and school employees do not like that so the Croydon/Newport machine started up, teachers and parents were called to write-in George Caccavaro. The usual lies were told about Jim and I. There is no doubt that Jim will lose the election and a higher number of voters will turn out to write in George Caccavaro than the number of voters that seated last year's Croydon School Board member.


1 comment:

Cathy Peschke said...

Comments have been left but without names. As we do not hide our names, who we are or our belief in fiscal responsibility and education reform we will not post comments without first and last names.