Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tea Party Express III



I was thrilled to bring along a fellow Croydon Resident to the Tea Party Express III in Concord. Par for the course the entertainment arrived late but a good time appeared to be had by all in attendance. We usually have signs prepared but it has been a busy week, I broke a crown and I am now homeschooling Anastasia more even though she is registered in a private school. So instead of signs I bought a Gadsden Flag. Probably should have waited to see what other goods were available but you got to love Capitalism.

I noticed a liberal complaining that there were not many black people in attendance, the complainer needs to realize that the population of New Hampshire is 97% caucasian.

Token liberals were present, I even saw someone with a CCCP shirt. He was taking pictures of all the white racists.

Here is a picture of the Entertainment. Clearly a bunch of racists (sarcasm totally intended). I was really looking forward to hearing Marcus Lloyd sing. He is the tall man in the black suit and black leather cap. He had laryngitis and could not sing but his videos are available on You Tube.



The picture below is taken of the PJTV reporter, obviously just an old white man and another racist tea party member, you just can not trust 30 something pretty girls.







Some of the crowd.


Cathy
Spelling and grammar errors as well as typos are left as an exercise for my readers.




No comments: