Monday, July 20, 2009

Intertown Record

On July 10th I reported that the Eagle Times would cease to be published on said date. On that same day I just happened to hear about the Intertown Record on Brian "Bulldog" Tilton's radio show. I had contacted Annette Vogel that night and asked her to cover Croydon, she said she could not. I had offered to write for free and I also encouraged Gayle Hedrington to do the same. I also suggested the paper should be sold at the Croydon store. By Monday she had a change of heart, Gayle offered to write for free and the Coniston Store will carry the paper. If you have news for Gayle she needs it by Sunday night so she can submit her column by Monday morning please send news to ghedrington@wildblue.net.

Please be sure to keep this paper running and pick up a copy at the Coniston Store. It is important that Croydon News gets out to the people of Croydon.

Thanks,

Cathy

No comments: