Thursday, April 23, 2009

Aaron Aldridge Ariticle in Valley News

The Valley News had an article that touched more into what Aaron Aldridge did and when. Those interested should pick up a copy at the news stand. My readership is way up and it is because of my posts about Aaron Aldridge. If you read the paper you will find the victims were between the age of 2 and 15. His family will need a lot of support as more information comes out about these alleged crimes, I would hope that if any of my readers are friends of the Aldridge children you support them and not judge them on their father's actions. Don't ask questions about the situation but let them know that you are their friends and you will be their for support.

Cathy

1 comment:

Jake said...

I agree with all you've said. I noticed I have a ton of viewers since mentioning Aldridge in my blog, too.