Thursday, June 26, 2008

A short break.

My son will be a year old soon so I thought it was time to take a few days off from blogging and get to the papers that have been piling up on my desk. I also had two boxes of papers that I have been meaning to file for some time as well. I was amazed at the decrease in blog hits because of the short break that I took. Actually I am not sure if it is that or just summer approaching. Our Blog like our old CRAFT website gets more hits during the school year and a good majority from "teachers." Speaking of the old website I really need to update it but my children have been keeping me busy. We still get a number of hits to that site so I should keep it up to date when possible.

Yesterday Alexander took his first unsupported steps he was able to walk about six steps before falling down. Anastasia was 8 1/2 months when she started to walk so I was surprised that it took Alexander so long since he has been cruising around furniture since February. Anastasia's reading is coming along and she enjoys just sitting and reading a book on her own.

Cathy





No comments: