Thursday, April 12, 2007

Senate to vote on CACR18 - Your presence needed in Concord - Thursday 4/12

If you were able to attend (and even better yet, testify!) at the Senate Judiciary Committee Hearing on Governor Lynch's constitutional amendment, CACR18, last week - thank you.

This Thursday at 10:00am, the NH Senate will vote on this in executive session. The senate gallery holds about 30 people and I'd like to fill it with opponents of this Constitutional amendment. To do that, I need your help.

Please join me in opposition of what will surely be yet another step towards an income tax, a step away from local control of our schools, and a giant leap towards the end of the New Hampshire Advantage.

We'll be meeting in the cafeteria at 9:00 and going upstairs early to insure we get those 30 seats!! Please email me or call me to let me know that you will be there.

Thank you in advance for all of your help!

Tammy Simmons
Executive Director
New Hampshire Advantage Coalition
(603) 235-9998
tsimmons@theNHadvantage.com
www.theNHadvantage.com


1 comment:

Tyler Stearns said...

It passed 15-9! I hope the House will have a little more sense.

Check out my blog to read a letter to the editor I wrote regarding Claremont and education funding.

http://tylerstearns.blogspot.com