Saturday, April 23, 2022

Sometimes You Just Have To Laugh

In a post on Facebook I reported how much could be saved if the $800,000 budget stays in place on May 7.  I was called a liar and not, "No you are wrong," and this is why with an analysis of the numbers.  Have people actually not spent a few minutes figuring out  how much money they could save?  That is apparently the case. 

I don't respond to posts calling me a liar.  I just let the foolishness of those types of posts speak for themselves. 

Intelligent people have looked at their tax bill and proposed budget and have figured out how much money they will be saving for their families and future.   At a minimum if someone wants to do a quick check they could take the $900,000 cut from the budget and divided it by the  number of homes in Croydon. 

Cathy Peschke 

No comments: