Tuesday, April 5, 2022

I Stand For My Children, Not Greed

I stand with my children, I am against the vote to increase property taxes 113% on May 7th. Other parents with children in Croydon are against the 113% tax increase as well.  

It is not greedy to want to keep your own money. It is greedy to ask for far too much from others. $10,000 per student is generous, $22,000 per student is greedy. 

Let's talk about the conflict of interests of the public school teachers in town. If Croydon succeeds at capping education at $10,000, and I have confidence we will succeed, this could happen in other school districts. Let's talk about the tens of millions of dollars from teacher unions to democrats that vote for policies that work against individuals and our freedoms.

It is greedy to recklessly spend taxpayer monies with little results.

Cathy Peschke

No comments: